Alex Bonilla was born and raised in San Francisco. Since graduating from UC Berkeley School of Law, he has represented clients throughout the Bay Area. As the son of immigrants, he understand the sacrifice that goes into every individual’s work. He devotes each day of my law practice to empowering my clients.
Following law school, he represented injured workers. He also represented clients with personal injury cases. He then worked for an insurance defense firm where he represented insurance companies, self-insured employers, and third party administrators. His experience as an insurance defense attorney gave him an understanding of how workers’ compensation claims are handled by insurance companies. He currently represents injured workers throughout the Bay Area.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (2012)
- M.A., New York University (2009)
- B.A., University of California, Irvine (2007) Phi Beta Kappa
Admission and Affiliations
- State Bar of California (2013)
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association