I was born and raised in San Francisco. Since graduating from UC Berkeley School of Law, I have been representing clients throughout the Bay Area. As the son of immigrants, I understand the sacrifice that goes into every individual’s work. I devote each day of my law practice to empowering my clients.
Following law school, I represented injured workers. I also represented clients with personal injury cases. I then worked for an insurance defense firm where I represented insurance companies, self-insured employers, and third party administrators. My experience as an insurance defense attorney gave me an understanding of how workers’ compensation claims are handled by insurance companies. I currently represent injured workers throughout the Bay Area.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (2012)
- M.A., New York University (2009)
- B.A., University of California, Irvine (2007) Phi Beta Kappa
Admission and Affiliations
- State Bar of California (2013)
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association